With Father’s Day rapidly approaching, we find ourselves with the same dilemma of always: What do we get them? Another neutral color shirt? A new razor identical to the last? These are the same mundane gifts we’ve been giving them all their life, and maybe this time we can spice it up a bit more than they’re use to.
We need to take into consideration certain aspects of a man’s life:
- Balancing work, family, and payments takes a toll on them and causes stress. They may not be as vocal about the issues as women are, but they still go through stressful situations that take have an effect on them.
- Men like to be nurtured (whether they admit it or not), they like to look good, and they like to smell pleasant. They may not act like it, but these are factors that play a role in who they are.
- They are well aware of what goes into their body and how it affects their wellbeing. When they are given the opportunity to be healthier, they’ll take it in order to maintain the best health.
- They won’t normally take an hour in the bathroom getting ready, so having a product that ensures their satisfaction while taking the least amount of time from their day, will prove to be most valuable.
- They do have feelings, and seeing that you didn’t get them the same thing every other dad gets will make them appreciate you for your thoughtfulness.
FOR THE STRESSFUL MAN
If the man of the house is exhausted during the day, but has a hard time sleeping at night, creating two products will help them get through the day. One for the evening and one for their morning shower.
The Morning Shower Gel
The Energia Essential Oil blend is uplifting and stimulates the adrenal glands. This will provide a natural boost of energy from the very start of his day, without having to rely on caffeine drinks or medication.
The Evening Shower Gel
The fantastic combination of lavender, mandarin, and palo santo will help him wind down and relax. All of these oils create a sense of relaxation, almost like that of a spa, and will help them ease their minds. The essential oils in his body will help him stay in that state of leisure and ease into their sleep without much resistance.
Here is a father’s day gift that dad is going to be very thankful for:
If he is worried about balding, make a natural shampoo by combining an unscented shampoo with 20 drops of rosemary, 20 drops of clary sage and 20 drops of cedarwood essential oils.
Combine this with Hair Elixir for Hair Loss on its own to produce an effective anti-balding treatment.
To complement this DIY shampoo, add 1 bottle of Hair Elixir for Hair Loss. The elixir is created with the finest vegetable oils such as jojoba and avocado oils and a professional combination of essential oils . The essential oils in this formula not only prevent further balding, but also help stimulate hair growth in atrophied hair follicles and strengthen hair.
Give him these two gifts to help him stop the hair loss. Tell dad that for the most effective use he needs to massage his scalp every evening with the Hair Elixir, and to use the special blend shampoo in the morning. Tell him to stick to this treatment for at least 3 months for the most effective results.
This blend will provide a refreshing and calming aftershave that works great for sensitive skin.
Here is a recipe that will keep the beard shiny, healthy, well-groomed and in an overall good condition.
Combine 4 oz of jojoba oil with 15 drops of rosemary, 15 drops of lemon, 15 drops of cedarwood essential oils.
Massage into the beard and skin in the evening.
These therapeutic blends and essential oils can be found at AROMANDINA.
© 2016, Cristina Proano-Carrion, Aromandina LLC
This information is based on traditional use of aromatherapy and it does not intend to diagnose or treat any condition. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. No part of this article may be reproduced in whole or in part without the explicit written permission of Aromandina.