It is ideal for clients suffering from chronic fatigue and adrenal exhaustion.
We will begin with a light, relaxing and gentle mist followed by a combination of alternating warm and cold compresses to your kidneys and adrenal glands. Following the compresses will be an invigorating massage.
As their adrenal glands are brought back into balance your body will reestablish its strength, vitality and sustained energy throughout the day.
Products in the treatment:Energia Essential Oil
Alerta Body Mist
Adrenal Support Body Oil
Supplies on Hand:2 Hand Towels
Room Set Up:Hand towel soaking in crockpot filled with 1 tbs of table salt previously mixed with 5 drops of Energia Essential Oil on low setting.
Hand towel soaking in bowl filled with cold water.
Table Set Up:Set up the table for a massage 1 drop Energia Essential Oil on face cradle
Home Care Products:Alerta Body Mist
Energia Essential Oil
Adrenal Support Body Oil
Memoria Essential Oil
- Start client prone. Mist your client’s body using Alerta Body Mist. Hold the bottle 2 – 3 feet from client with the nozzle facing toward the ceiling and spray the mist upward. The mist will fall gently on the skin and feel like the mist in a rainforest.
- Wring out the hot water from the hand towel that is in the crockpot and lay over the kidneys and adrenal area. With a flat hand press the hot water into the adrenal tissue and gently rock back and forth.
- Wring out cold water from the hand towel that is in the cold water bowl. Before placing the hand towel on the client ask them to take a deep breath and let them know that on the exhale you will be placing an cold compress on their kidney area. The tendency will be for them to contract their muscles and hold their breath. Let them know it is better to relax and continue to exhale as the cold compress is placed over the kidneys. This will help them release the toxins and tension held in their body. With a flat hand press the cold water into the tissue.
- Alternate hot and cold compresses 3x each.
- Massage with Adrenal Support Body Oil using fast invigorating strokes. In your mind’s eye see your client full of energy and life. As you massage let that energy flow from your hands into your client.
- Turn client supine, mist and then massage.
Related Articles:Aromatherapy Use in The Spa Environment
Four Steps To A Successful Spa Session
Massage Treatment For Pain Relief With Aromatherapy
Women’s Joy – Massage Treatment
Massage Treatment for Anxiety and Stress Relief with Aromatherapy
© AROMANDINA – All rights reserved The information on this blog is based on traditional use of aromatherapy and it does not intend to diagnose or treat any condition. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. No part of this blog may be reproduced in whole or in part without the explicit written permission of Aromandina.