Whether you want calmness, clarity or balance, essential oils can help you achieve the desired mental state in a safe and natural way.
You can use these oils to:
- Reduce stress levels
- Help your kids prepare for a test
- Be more alert at work
- Concentrate on an important task
- Get restful sleep
- Beat depression and anxiety
- Maintain a positive frame of mind
….and a lot more. Here’s an easy reference chart that tells you the what, when and how of using essential oils for the mind.
Download this chart and paste it somewhere near your medicine cabinet and you have aromatherapy solutions for the entire family right when you need them!
- Remember that essential oils are not meant to be ingested – just place a few drops of the chosen oil on a tissue and inhale deeply.
- If you are using essential oils topically, don’t forget to dilute them in carrier oil. Combine 5 drops of essential oil with 1 tbs of Carrier Oil
Aromatherapy Reference Charts:
This information is based on traditional use of aromatherapy and it does not intend to diagnose or treat any condition. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. No part of this article may be reproduced in whole or in part without the explicit written permission of Aromandina.