If you treat sleep as an indulgence and not a bare necessity, it’s time to rethink your priorities. Do your body a favor and give it the rest and recuperation that it so needs. Need a little push? Help is at hand with the SERENO range from Aromandina. We have a couple of basic tricks on how to fall asleep naturally. Create a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere at home with these super-effective aromatherapy blends containing Lavender, Mandarin, Sweet Marjoram, Sandalwood and Palo Santo..
- Use Sleep Time Essential Oil in a diffuser in your bedroom to set the stage for a deep sleep.
- Put 2 drops of Sleep Time Essential Oil on a tissue and tuck it under your pillow case.
- Add SERENO Andean Bath Soak to your bath. An aromatherapy bath is a great opportunity to seize the day, let the tension of your body melt and to visualize that all your worries go through the drain. Tomorrow will be a new day!
- Spray your pillow and face with SERENO Body Mist for a night of restful sleep. If you wake up in the middle of the night, just spray your face a couple of times and breathe deeply. This will help you go back to sleep again.
- Massage the back of your neck, the soles of your feet and your solar plexus area with Sleep Time Body Oil to release all the stress and anxiety. We tend to store our tension, irritability and frustration in the solar plexus area. A soft massage on that area will help relief that accumulated stress or repressed emotion.