Here’s a very healthy low calorie antioxidant smoothie to enjoy every day. I like to prepare the pumpkin the night before so that it is ready to use in the morning
Ingredients:¼ small pumpkin baked 1 cup plain yogurt 1 scoop protein powder 2 drops fresh ginger essential oil cinnamon powder Stevia or brown sugar to taste Blend together pumpkin, protein powder, yogurt, stevia and ginger essential oil. Enjoy. How to bake the pumpkin
- Preheat the oven on 350 F.
- Seed and cut 1 small pumpkin in 4.
- Place pumpkin, face up, in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until pumpkin is very tender.
- You can put the pumpkin pieces in a container and store it in the refrigerator; you will only need 1 quarter pumpkin for each smoothie.
Health benefits of ginger essential oil in your smoothie
- Antioxidant – Free radical scavenger (can prevent cancer)
- Immune stimulate because it can stimulate the activity of Glutathione producing enzymes
- General tonic