- Lavender essential oil : Sedative, calms nervous anxiety; calms the heart and soothes a restless, hyperactive state. Helps to counteract anxiety, irritability, nightmares, restlessness.
- Mandarin and Mandarin Petitgrain essential oils: Sweet and loving; ideal for children’s restlessness, anxiety and lack of sleep.
- Marjoram essential oil: Relaxing, warming, comforting. Very effective for chronic insomnia. Calms the mind. Indicated for palpitations, tachycardia, hypertension.
- Sandalwood essential oil: It has a cooling and calming effect on the nervous system. Effective in states of obsessive worry. Useful to ease recurrent nightmares and irritability.
- Palo Santo essential oil: It invokes a feeling of sacredness as in entering a temple; quiets the mind from mundane thoughts; and has a purifying effect on the mind.
Posted: February 21, 2011
“Amatherapy without massage is like an orchestra without a conductor” ~ Robert Tisserand There is no denying that human touch has a distinctive “feel good” factor attached to it. Whether…