Women deserve a special kind of pampering, especially because they often forget to look after themselves as life takes over. A spa is an ideal place where women can bond and spend quality time with each other, in the lap of luxury.
The Sweet Serenity is a super-indulgent aromatherapy spa treatment that uses precious essential oils and offers your guests the perfect opportunity to escape life and celebrate their feminity.
The essential oils in our Sweet Serenity Blend are Rose Maroc, Lavender and Lemon that beautify the skin and evoke feelings of love and feminine confidence.
The Sweet Serenity has a fairly simple protocol that can be easily implemented in any spa environment. Here is a step-by-step guide to the treatment:
ROOM SET UP:
1 warmed Bath Sheet
1 warmed Bath Towel
1 Body Bowls
1 Dry Brush
4 Hand Towels
1 oz. Jojoba Oil in a glass or plastic bottle
8 drops of Sweet Serenity Blend
10 drops of Lavender essential oil for the crockpot
Add Sweet Serenity essential oil blend to Jojoba oil
Place bottle with blend in hot towel cabby
Fill crock pot ¾ full of water, add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil and set aside 2 hand towel for the compresses.
Put 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil on tissue and place on face cradle bar.
Place 2 terry mitts, 1 bath towel, 1 bath sheet and 2-hand towels in the hot towel cabby.
Make sure room is warm. Create a relaxing atmosphere by dimming the lights, lighting the aromatherapy burner and playing soft music.
1. Start guest prone.
2. Begin dry brushing – starting at foot and moving towards the chest. When you reach the top of the hamstrings, scoop in toward the inguinal node.
3. Apply compresses on the leg with a lavender soaked hand towel.
4. Take the Sweet Serenity and jojoba blend and apply a small amount on legs, using light, soothing strokes.
5. Repeat Dry Brush, Compress and Massage for the other leg and re-drape.
6. Undrape the back and shoulders and repeat Dry Brush, Compress and Massage for these areas.
Ask the guest turn over on their back. Place a warmed neck bolster under the neck and a bolster under the knees.
7. Repeat Dry Brush, Compress and Massage for the front, starting with legs, and moving up to the abdomen and décolletage. Redrape.
8. Place warmed hand towels over décolletage, neck and shoulder.
9. Cover the body like a cocoon with a plastic wrap and a heated blanket.
Perform a scalp massage. (10 mins).
Replace towel drape with dry warm bath sheet.
Assist client in sitting up and blot the back dry.
Wrap client with warm towel around back.
Cristina Proaño-Carrión AROMANDINA 2014 – Aromatherapy blog – All rights reserved This information on this blog is based on traditional use of aromatherapy and it does not intend to diagnose or treat any condition. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling ith a health care professional. No part of this blog may be reproduced in whole or in part without the explicit written permission of Aromandina.