I am a big fan of using essential oils in the shower and I know you are going to enjoy this method of application as much as I do because it is:
All you need is the essential oil or essential oil blend of your choice and a clean washcloth.
Here is how you use essential oils in the shower and derive the maximum benefits:
- Before you get into the shower, think about the therapeutic properties and positive effects of the essential oil that you are going to use.
- Put 3 to 5 drops of the essential oil on the washcloth.
- While showering, place the washcloth on your chest and allow the heat of the shower to release the vapors of the essential oil.
- Breathe deeply, relax your mind and visualize the wonderful changes that the essential oils are bringing about in your mind and body.
- Once you turn the shower off, use the same washcloth to rub your body, specially arms and legs, with movements pointing towards the heart. This helps stimulate circulation, lymph movement and your immune system
Which essential oils to choose?
For sinus congestion or blocked respiratory passages:
To wake up, clear a foggy brain and buckle up for the day. Essential oils for energy:
To start the day with energy and stimulate the adrenal glands:
To have a happy, fun day filled with positivity and enthusiasm. Essential Oils for Depression and Anxiety:
To help you relax at bedtime and have a restful sleep. Essential Oils for Stress and Insomnia: