- Lavender essential oil : Sedative, calms nervous anxiety; calms the heart and soothes a restless, hyperactive state. Helps to counteract anxiety, irritability, nightmares, restlessness.
- Mandarin and Mandarin Petitgrain essential oils: Sweet and loving; ideal for children’s restlessness, anxiety and lack of sleep.
- Marjoram essential oil: Relaxing, warming, comforting. Very effective for chronic insomnia. Calms the mind. Indicated for palpitations, tachycardia, hypertension.
- Sandalwood essential oil: It has a cooling and calming effect on the nervous system. Effective in states of obsessive worry. Useful to ease recurrent nightmares and irritability.
- Palo Santo essential oil: It invokes a feeling of sacredness as in entering a temple; quiets the mind from mundane thoughts; and has a purifying effect on the mind.
Posted: May 8, 2010
I finally finished translating this very interesting blog post written by master German aromatherapist Eliane Zimmerman. I ‘m very thankful I met her through the magic of the Internet, she…
Posted: April 30, 2010
It’s springtime and there are changes happening all around us – the weather is warming up and life is undergoing a process of awakening and renewal. Although spring is always…
The product junkie strikes again! In love w/Aromandina aromatherapy from STUDIO In Athens – Guide 2 Athens Blog
Posted: February 17, 2010
Taken from Guide 2 Athens Posted on 02/16/2010 by Cheri Leavy The product junkie strikes again! In love w/Aromandina aromatherapy from STUDIO In Athens – Guide 2 Athens Blog Today…