Respiratory infections can catch us unawares but that does not imply that we overreact. We would rather prepare ourselves adequately and make use of nature’s wisdom than panic unnecessarily! For centuries our ancestors have basked in the immunity-boosting benefits of natural essential oils. Some essential oils used in aromatherapy have been scientifically proven to ward of infections and disease causing organisms. Here are some of the essential oils that can be safely used and are very effective. They can safeguard the health of your family by strengthening the immune system and alleviating symptoms of respiratory disorders:
- Eucalyptus Globulus and Eucalyptus Radiata have powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Niaouli and Tea Tree possess natural bactericidal, antiviral and fungicidal properties and are known to have a stimulating effect on the immune system.
- Ravensara can be extremely helpful in relieving symptoms of whooping cough and sinusitis.
- Pine is a natural expectorant and a very powerful pulmonary antiseptic.
- Lavender is a natural antiseptic and analgesic which makes it an effective remedy for colds, coughs, catarrh and influenza.
Here's how you can use them, I always recommend to at blend at least two of them for more effectiveness:
Why worry when Mother Nature has a solution for every problem? Aromandina Recommends: RESPIRO Immune Support
- Add 10 drops of essential oil to 2 tbsp of salt and mix it in your bath water.
- Add 10 drops of essential oils to a humidifier and keep it on all day.
- Pour a couple of drops on your palm and inhale deeply, especially before entering a public place or flying.
- Place a couple of drops of the oil on a tissue and wipe surfaces like door knobs, steering wheel, etc.
is a unique blend of highly effective essential oils that perform diverse functions and may help protect the respiratory system from infectious assault. Related Articles How to Use Essential Oils Part 1 Do Not Let Respiratory Infections Catch You Unawares Essential Oils for the Immune System
© AROMANDINA – All rights reserved
This information on this blog is based on traditional use of aromatherapy and it does not intend to diagnose or treat any condition. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. No part of this blog may be reproduced in whole or in part without the explicit written permission of Aromandina.